- Processing all case documents.
- Conducting criminal history record checks.
- Processing requests for concealed weapons permits
- Registering all county sex offenders.
- Responding to public disclosure requests.
- Performing juvenile record seal and destroy functions.
- Maintain files on wanted, missing, or dangerous persons, stolen property, warrants and court orders.
- Respond to requests from police officers and criminal justice agencies.
Learn More About The Records Unit Services
For hours and to learn more about the Records Unit Services click here