Skip to main content

Entertainers and managers

Entertainers and managers

King County business licenses

A King County Entertainer's License is required of any person providing adult entertainment in an adult entertainment club operating in unincorporated King County (Title 6* of the King County Code).

Currently, no adult entertainment clubs operate in unincorporated King County (see Amusement/Dance places for information about licenses required for adult entertainment establishments).

To apply, complete the Application for Adult Entertainers and Mangers License form. For assistance, contact Permitting at 206-296-6600 or email