The “Forms Bank” offers the examples and templates that market managers use to collect information about vendors, products sales, shoppers, budgets, staff, sponsors, and other market features. Learn more on “why you should collect data”.
Annual Planning and Reporting
- Market Operational Budget - 12KB PDF
Vendor Applications and Policies
- Vendor Application for one manager, one market - 193KB PDF
- Vendor Application for multiple markets - 647KB PDF
- Seattle Farmers Market Association Rules & Application 1.9MB PDF
- Neighborhood Farmers Market Alliance Policies - external pdf
- Mercer Island Farmers Market Rules and Regulations - 221KB PDF
Annual Requests for Information
- WSFMA Annual Application - external link
- 2011 Washington State Farmers Market Association Annual Membership Application online Google doc
Using Data to Tell Your Story
Education, promotions, and all forms of communications – internal and external -- can be enhanced with your market data. Data can be quantitative, qualitative or both. It can speak to your market organization, market itself, or the larger community and contemporary context. It may tell the story of a single product, vendor, market day, or season. It may reflect on trends and anticipate the future. Whatever your market’s message and audience, data adds grounding, precision and credibility.
- Market Statistics Template for Evaluation section - 29KB Excel File
Media Tips & Outlets
- WHY Media Guide - 664KB PDF
Have an example or tip you’d to share?
Let us know! We’d love to know your ideas on how to make this page more useful to market managers. Please email Steve Evans, King County Ag Program or call (206) 296-7824.
EBT and Credit/Debit POS Technology at the Market
- General Information
- Applying to receive SNAP
- Card Services & Providers
- Accounting & Tokens
- Education & Promotion