Rules and Regulations and Airport Minimum Standards Update
KCIA is updating the Airport Rules and Regulations and Airport Minimum Standards documents. Airport Rules and Regulations apply to all persons using the Airport while the Minimum Standards need to be met by Airport users conducting commercial aeronautical activities at the Airport.
For more information:
- KCIA Rules and Regulations and Minimum Standards Updates - PublicInput.com (includes an opportunity to ask questions or provide feedback)
- Video from March 9, 2023 meeting
- King County Code Title 15 – Airport
- King County Code Title 15 – Airport Supplemental Rules and Regulations
- Airport Minimum Standards
24-Hour Operations Line
TTY Relay 711
Monday - Friday, 9 - 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
Closed on county holidays