Conservation Futures (CFT)
Conservation Futures Advisory Committee
We are recruiting for the Conservation Futures Advisory Committee, seeking an individual with interest and experience in conserving open space lands. A position is open for a resident of King County Council District 4 (northwest Seattle from Belltown through Bitter Lake). Please see press release about the open position on the Committee, and contact Ingrid Lundin if interested in learning more. Recruitment is open until September 26.
The King County Conservation Futures Advisory Committee is a volunteer advisory board serving King County government. Each year, governmental agencies and qualified nonprofits can apply for King County Conservation Futures tax levy (CFT) funds to purchase or preserve open space lands, including natural areas, passive recreation parks, urban greenspaces, trails, community gardens, farms, and forests in unincorporated King County and its cities.
The Committee reviews applications for CFT funds, and recommends the allocation of CFT funds to the King County Executive and Council which makes the final funding awards. General information about King County committees can be found on the King County Boards and Commissions webpage.
2022 Meeting Schedule
- January 12, 2022 meeting: Agenda & Minutes
- February 10, 2022 meeting: Agenda & Minutes
- February 15, 2022 meeting: Agenda & Minutes
- March 29, 2022 meeting: Agenda & Minutes
- April 2 through April 26, 2022 project review meetings: Agendas & Minutes
- May 3, 2022 meeting: Agenda & Minutes
- May 5, 2022 meeting: Agenda & Minutes
- May 10, 2022 meeting: Agenda & Minutes pending
- (Tentative) May 12, 2022 meeting: Meeting is canceled
2021 Meeting Schedule