Harnessing valuable resources that would otherwise be lost.
The Resource Recovery team manages the delivery of products and services supporting WTD's mission to enhance the environment by collecting and cleaning water that recovers valuable resources.
Together with our colleagues, we provide leadership around sustainability and the reuse of energy, water, and good plant nutrients (biosolids), while developing business strategies and conducting research that helps WTD make fact-based decisions impacting its future.
We do this work with purpose and a commitment to our environment and the communities we serve.
Resource Recovery Strategic Plans
- King County Sustainability Program Plan, 2020-2030
- Wastewater Treatment Division Energy Plan, 2018-2025
- King County Technology Assessment and Innovation Program Strategic Plan, 2018-2037
- King County Recycled Water Program Strategic Plan, 2018–2037
- King County Biosolids Program Strategic Plan, 2018–2037
For more information about Resource Recovery, please contact us at:
- Elizabeth Lyon
- 201 S. Jackson Street, KSC-NR-5512, Seattle, WA 98104