Skip to main content
King County logo

Undersized and damaged culverts can impact the drainage of agricultural fields.  Culverts can be replaced as part of an ADAP project.  The new culvert must be sized according to Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife standards described in their publication, Design of Road Culverts for Fish Passage (6.8 Mb Acrobat pdf, external link).

Crushed and punctured culvert
Crushed culvert opening

For questions about the Agricultural Drainage Assistance Program or ADAP, please contact Brian Sleight, Supervising Engineer, King County Stormwater Services Section.