King County and partner organizations are hosting events in your community to help people enroll in health insurance coverage using Washington Healthplanfinder. Certified experts will be available at each event to provide individual help. They will assist with comparing plans and enrollment. If you're eligible, they will help gain access to tax credits, reduced cost sharing, and public programs such as Medicaid. More ways to get help with insurance enrollment.
What to bring with you:
- You will need to know your birth date, social security number, and annual income before taxes and deductions.
- Legal immigrants will need to supply a passport, alien, or other immigration numbers.
Depending on how much you earn, you may qualify for free health insurance. Or, if your life situation changes, you might be able to enroll in a subsidized plan.
- Open enrollment starts November 15, 2014 for coverage beginning January 1, 2015.
- Enrollment is ongoing for those who qualify for Medicaid/Apple Health.
- See enrollment locations below. This calendar will be updated frequently through March 2015.
Click on a region of King County to find locations most convenient to you:
At participating Health Coverage enrollment locations listed below, you can ask if you qualify and obtain Metro's new Reduced Fare card called ORCA LIFT. ORCA LIFT cards can be used for Metro buses for only $1.50 per trip, any time of the day starting on March 1, 2015.
Look for the ORCA LIFT logo at any of the sites below signifying where you can enroll in the program.