Information for Providers
Behavioral Health and Recovery Division
Policies and Procedures
Most policies and procedures for BHRD can be found in the Provider Manual (see below).
If you have trouble viewing these documents, right click and select "Save target as" or "Save link as". The view may be different in each browser.
Information management system policies and procedures are not located in the Provider Manual, and can be found by following the links below.
- Attachment A: Summary of Attributes
- Attachment B: Data Dictionary
- Attachment C: HIPAA Trading Partner Agreement
- Attachment D: Provider Trading Partner Agreement 837
ISAC Manual Link:
Note: Link has restricted access.
- SUD residential treatment authorization request cover sheet
- Consent for substance use disorder client lookup
- Authorization for disclosure and use of substance use disorder protected health information
- Authorization to disclose and redisclose substance use disorder protected health information