Oral Health Program
The Oral Health Program provides clinical and community-based services to improve the oral health of King County residents and reduce the level of dental disease.
Find a dentist in King County:
- Dental clinics in King County
- Access to Baby and Child Dentistry (ABCD)
The King County Access to Baby and Child Dentistry program (ABCD) focuses on preventive and restorative dental care for Medicaid-eligible children.
- Mobile medical care for people living homeless
This program provides walk-in care for people who are living homeless (or were recently homeless) only.
- Dental resource list (PDF)
Printable list of dental clinics in King County that include Public Health dental clinics, community health dental clinics, and dental clinics connected to colleges.
- Adult Dental Coverage through Apple Health: English | Spanish
- Pediatric dental providers for all of King County
Serving Apple Health (Medicaid/ProviderOne) adults and pregnant women living in King County
- Orthodontist providers in King County
- Community Health Centers
Community Health Centers are non-profit clinics and are not operated by Public Health — Seattle & King County. Dental clinics available at some sites.
Link/share our site at www.kingcounty.gov/oralhealth