Oral health external links
- National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center
The National Maternal and Child Oral Health Resource Center website provides information on current and emerging oral health issues. The site has links to other oral health organizations and provides health promotion materials and resources.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website offers information on oral health issues for the general public as well professionals. This site includes information of interest to dental clinics as well as fact sheets on topics ranging from infection control to fluoride.
- Bright Futures
Bright Futures, a national health promotion campaign, provides integrated health messages for professionals and families to address the growth and development of children and youth.
- Washington State Department of Health - Oral Health
The Washington State Department of Health's Oral Health website was created to provide professionals and parents with inexpensive access to relevant materials and information about prevention strategies and best practices.
- American Dental Association
- American Dental Hygiene Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentists
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry
- Dental Hygiene Baccalaureate Degree Completion Program, University of Washington
- Dental Hygiene Degree Completion Program, Eastern Washington University
- School of Dentistry, University of Washington