WIC and First Steps services at Totem Lake (Kirkland)
13030 121st Way NE, Suite 202, Kirkland, WA 98034
Interpretation is available to all limited or non-English speaking clients
- Wednesday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- View and save this map for bus route and other important transit information
- Viaje en transporte público para llegar a Kent-Birch Creek Public Health. Vea y archive este mapa de su ruta del autobús y otra información importante sobre transporte público
Health care services
- Children with Special Health Care Needs
Assist in planning and obtaining medical care and other resources for the child with a disability or a condition that may prevent normal growth and development.
- Maternity Support Services (MSS) and Infant Case Management (ICM)
MSS helps pregnant women find health insurance, local doctors or midwives and other community resources to support a healthy pregnancy. The ICM program provides support and referral to needed medical, social, educational and other resources in your community so that your baby and family can thrive.
- Nutrition, nursing and social work services
- OB services screening
- Pregnancy services
- Social worker
Counseling, education, referral and support for families by a social worker.
- Women, Infants and Children nutrition program (WIC)
WIC is a supplemental food program for women who are pregnant or breast feeding, infants and children.
WIC services also available at satellite clinics:
Link/share our site at