The King County Ethics Program and Board of Ethics aims to ensure the highest standards of public service by developing, disseminating, and promoting readily understandable ethics information for King County employees and agencies.
Our services include:
- issuing advisory opinions
- offering education and training
- conducting an annual review of the financial disclosure program for employees and county elected officials
- holding appeal hearings and
- oversight of public office funds.
Ethics Help Line
The Ethics Program Administrator is available to help you make ethical decisions, using the Code of Ethics and existing advisory opinions as guides.
Ethics and equity and the principles of justice do not change with the calendar.