Board of Ethics
Regular meetings of the Board of Ethics are held quarterly. The board is authorized by King County Code to implement forms, administrative processes, and operational procedures necessary to comply with the provisions of the Code of Ethics. The Board of Ethics determined that procedures governing the conduct of meetings of the board are necessary and in the public interest.
The next meeting of the Board of Ethics will take place:
Friday, August 13, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Meeting ID: 932 8624 9236
Dial by phone: 253-215-8782
1. Approval of agenda
2. Public comment (if applicable)
3. King County Office of Risk Management Services introductions
4. Approval of meeting minutes of February 24, 2020
5. Ethics Early Resolution Agreement consideration per KCC 3.05.055(I)(6)
6. Future Board of Ethics membership
7. Next meeting date and adjournment
For future dates and times of upcoming Board of Ethics meetings, contact the Ethics Program at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-263-7821.