KingCare Select – Eastside Health Network
EvergreenHealth Partners and Overlake Medical Center have come together to create the Eastside Health Network—designed to better serve the Puget Sound’s Eastside. Their mission is to provide high-quality, high-value care to improve the health of the community.
The Eastside Health Network includes more than 350 primary care providers; more than 9,000 specialists; seven urgent care centers; and five hospitals, including Seattle Children’s Hospital.
Do you have a Primary Care Provider?
A Primary Care Provider (PCP) can make a big difference in your health through continuity of care. That means you and your PCP establish a partnership over time to achieve the best possible health outcomes. If you are enrolled in the KingCare Select medical plan, you must choose a PCP and let Regence know who you selected. Regence will create an ID card for each member with their PCP listed. If you don’t choose a PCP, Regence will assign one to you based on your area. You can change your PCP at any time. To learn more, watch the KingCare Select PCP video and see the PCP FAQ.
Eastside Health Network service area
- 24/7 Nurse Navigators for assistance with referrals, appointments, choosing the right provider, or help with symptoms and guidance for care
- Hospital, urgent care, specialty care, and 39 primary care locations with accessible appointment times and extended hours—all located in the Puget Sound’s Eastside communities
- Wide range of community health education resources, healthy lifestyle classes, and health seminars
- Coordinated care from providers dedicated to enhancing the health of the community
Find a provider in The Eastside Health Network
- Use the provider search tool to determine if your current primary provider and other health professionals are part of the Eastside Health Network. To learn how, watch this video: Using the Regence provider search tool.
- Be sure to perform a search for all family members. Each person in your family can choose their own provider, as long as all of your family's providers are in your chosen network.
- If you have questions about the network, a specific provider, or need help finding a network provider, call The Eastside Health Network: 855-385-0950. If you have benefits questions, need to select your primary care provider, or to order an ID card, call Regence: 800-376-7926.
Employees and covered family members who want to continue seeing providers who are not part of the Eastside Health Network will pay significantly more for care. See plan comparisons for details: Regular, ATU, Sheriff. Use the online search tool to review the list of in-network providers carefully.