Projects are prioritized by emergency repairs, health and safety issues, building preservation concerns and also weatherization improvements.
Want to be placed on our referral list?
King County seeks qualified general and specialty contractors for the the Housing Repair Program. We encourage small contractors, section 3 qualified contractors as well as minority-owned businesses to apply and participate in this program. Contractors who meet or exceed minimum guidelines will be placed on a contractor referral list which will be forwarded to homeowners seeking financial assistance through the King County Housing Repair Program.
How to applyFor more information on applying to the Housing Repair Program, download the contractor's package:
We will need the following:
- Contractor's Qualification Statement (County Form)
- Certification of Insurance (provided by your liability insurance company)
- Additionally Insured Endorsement (provided by your liability insurance company)
- Copy of the Contractor's License and Bond
- IRS W-9 Request for Identification Number and Certification (TIN)
Working on homes older that January 1978 will require the following:
- Certification for Washington State Dept. of Commerce, Renovate Repair and Paint Rule (RRP) (WAC 365-230) (If work will disturb painted surfaces)