All offices buy supplies for their everyday operations. Purchasing durable, high quality, less toxic products, reusing supplies, and refraining from buying single-use products reduces your impact on the environment. Additionally, many office supplies are made from recycled content, including notepads, file folders, scissors, pens, clipboards, and Post-It Notes.
Copy paper and toner can be found on separate commodity guides and separate contracts.
- recycled-content items
- refillable and/or recyclable products
- high quality, durable items
- low-emission pens and markers
- single use/disposable items
- vinyl binders
- aerosols [canned air has high VOC’s – look for manual air distributors]
End of Life
- recycle paper
An EPA checkmark indicates a certification or standard is recommended by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).