2009 Annual Report
Small Habitat Restoration Program
The Small Habitat Restoration Program restored and improved streams and wetlands, and provided technical assistance to property owners, since 1995. This report describes projects accomplished and services provided during 2009, including:
- 8 new construction projects
- 11 projects continuing from previous years
- 4 projects in planning and permitting stages and preparing for 2010 construction
- 1.8 miles of streambank restored
- 4.5 acres of stream and wetland buffer restored
The Small Habitat Restoration Program 2009 Report is available in Adobe Acrobat format.
For more information about the Small Habitat Restoration Program, please contact Mason Bowles, senior ecologist, Water and Land Resources Division Ecological Restoration and Engineering Services Unit.