2011 Annual Report
Small Habitat Restoration Program
For over 15 years the Small Habitat Restoration Program has restored and improved streams and wetlands,and provided technical assistance to property owners. This report describes projects accomplished and services provided during 2011, such as:
- 24 active restoration projects
- 6 maintained and monitored projects
- 3.9 miles of streambank restored
- 3.5 acres of wetland habitat restored
- 28.7 acres of riparian buffer restored
- 31,029 native shrubs and trees planted.
The Small Habitat Restoration Program 2011 Report is available in Adobe Acrobat format.
For more information about the Small Habitat Restoration Program, please contact Mason Bowles, senior ecologist, Water and Land Resources Division Ecological Restoration and Engineering Services Unit.