Cedar River and Lake Washington Watershed documents
King County, Washington
Stormwater Retrofit Analysis and Recommendations for Juanita Creek Basin in the Lake Washington Watershed
Strategies to improve flow and water quality to support aquatic life in Juanita Creek, including fish.
- May Creek Basin Plan, adopted 2001
- May Creek Drainage and Restoration Plan, Final Draft, 2008
- Drainage Improvement SEPA Documents, 2010
- Baseline Stream Conditions, 2010
- Biologica Evaluation Report, 2011
- Stream and Wetland Impact Analysis and Mitigation Plan, 2011 (6.2 Mb Acrobat pdf)
- Wetland Delineation Report, 2010
- Erosion Stabilization Report, 2010
- Sediment Transport Study, 2009
- Sediment Assessment Technical Memorandum (6.6 Mb Acrobat pdf)
- Hydraulic/Hydrologic Analyses, 2010
West Hill Drainage Study
Analysis of drainage network and conditions of West Hill neighborhood located south of Seattle, west of Renton and north of Tukwila and discharging stormwater into Lake Washington.
For questions about Cedar River/Lake Washington documents, please contact Tom Beavers, Project Program Manager, WLR Watershed Stewardship.