Seattle City Hall Plaza Farmers Market
Eating local begins with you
Seattle City Hall hosts a seasonal farmers market through a partnership with Pike Place Market. This free event connects Washington farmers to downtown residents and workers.
On a weekly basis, you can visit the market to enjoy a relaxed and friendly atmosphere and purchase fresh produce and specialty farm products.
How to participate
- Seattle City Hall Plaza Market takes place on Tuesdays from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. from May through October.
- The location for this farmers market is 600 4th Avenue in downtown Seattle.
- EBT cards, WIC, and Senior FMNP are accepted at all Pike Place Farmers Markets.
Whatever your reason for buying local—supporting local farmers, sourcing what’s fresh and in season, better nutrition, or advocating for food access—visiting a farmers market is a great way to start.
- Learn more about Pike Place Farmers Markets other downtown locations and see the full schedule.
- King County Local Food Guide - your guide to farmers markets, CSAs and other food resources throughout the Puget Sound.
- Contact Pike Place Farmers Markets directly: Zack Cook, Farm Program Manager, ZackC@pikeplacemarket.org.
Please share your feedback with the team at Balanced You so we can spread good ideas, share success stories, and bring new tools to help you feel energized and be your best. The more you tell us, the better Balanced You will be!