At Work, in the community and online
Balanced You has partnered with WeightWatchers to help you reach your weight-loss and wellness goals. Developed by nutrition and behavior change scientists, the WeightWatchers program guides you toward healthier habits with an individualized nutrition plan and innovative tools rooted in science.
It’s easy to get started, available to all employees and benefits-covered spouses and state-registered domestic partners. Join WeightWatchers today through King County for 50% off the membership retail price!
Please note: The dollar value of the employer paid portion is a fringe benefit and will be included as taxable income to the employee.
How to participate
- Includes Core and our scientifically proven weight-loss program!
- Choose from thousands of in-person and virtual Workshops available from morning to night, 7 days a week. Attend as many as you’d like!
- Select a workshop that works for you.
- Cost: Purchase a WW Premium membership through the WW.com/KingCounty landing page. King County pays for half of the cost of the WW Premium membership, so your cost will be $19.11 per month.
- A customized, science-backed nutrition plan guides you to lose the weight you want while keeping the foods you love.
- Follow the WeightWatchers program completely through the WW app and website
- Sign up through the WW/King County Membership site
- Cost: purchase a WW Core membership through the WW.com/KingCounty landing page. King County pays for half of the cost of the WW Core membership, so your cost will be $9.75 per month.
If your physician recommends weight loss to treat an existing illness, WW qualifies as an allowable health reimbursement under King County’s health care Flexible Spending Account (FSA). If you are enrolled for the FSA, you can use pre-tax dollars to pay for Weight Watchers. For more information about health care FSA, visit King County’s FSA webpage.
Still have questions about registering or paying?
Please share your feedback with the team at Balanced You so we can spread good ideas, share success stories, and bring new tools to help you feel energized and be your best. The more you tell us, the better Balanced You will be!