Skip to main content
King County logo

To get general information or contact a particular court program office, please use THIS DIRECTORY.

To contact a specific judge or commissioner, please use THIS DIRECTORY.

King County Superior Court maintains the following directories of court forms online:

In addition, the Superior Court Clerk's Office maintains a directory of general use forms.

Finally, Superior Court uses many of the Washington State Pattern Forms, particularly in the family law arena. If you have questions about which forms to use, please contact the court.

Use the following links to access court rules applicable in King County Superior Court:

You also may find the following operational manuals to be of use:


For criminal cases:

  • Seattle - contact the Seattle PAO Records Office: (206) 296-9480
  • Kent - contact the Kent PAO Records Office: (206) 205-7485

For civil cases:

  • If you know the assigned judge's name, contact the court directly using the Judge and Commissioner Directory.
  • If you do NOT know the assigned judge's name, call the Clerk's Office at (206) 296-9300.

For family law cases:

  • Call the Clerk's Office at (206) 296-9300.