Skip to main content

How do I...

How do I...


  • online payment
  • billing,
  • collecting
  • distributing
  • reporting of real and personal property taxes,
  • gambling taxes

Please contact our treasury and Finance department at:

or call them at the Property Tax Hotline:


  • How much property tax you pay
  • The assessed value of your property
  • Questions on the value placed on my property
  • How to qualify for property tax exemptions or deferral

Please contact the Assessor’s Office at, 206-263-2323. Or visit their website at


  • Survey, condominium and plat maps
  • Liens
  • Miscellaneous documents (powers of attorney, wills, community property agreements, military discharge papers, etc.)
  • Excise Tax docs

Please contact our King County Recorders Office at:

Or visit their webpage at: 

Or call them at 206-477-6620.

Where do I report bus issues and concerns?

Please contact Metro Customer Service at

Who can answer Jury duty questions, requests to change Jury Duty, etc.?

Superior Court Jury Services, please contact

District Court Jury Services, please contact

As an attorney, how do I file Superior Court documents online (e-file)?

Please contact our e-file page at

How do I find out when I’m scheduled to appear in Court? Where do I find out about court dates (Superior Court and District Court)?

Scheduling information for Superior Court

Scheduling information for District Court

Who do I contact with questions about family court, such as divorce filing information, etc.?

Please contact our Family Courts at

Or contact Judicial Administration Customer Service at

Who do I contact to reset my District Court Online-Records (DCoR)

Please email:

Who do I contact to reset my Ingress database password?

Please contact Exec Customer Service.

What jobs are currently available?

Please see our current job openings at

How do I research and apply for a job with King County?

Please visit our jobs page at

Who do I contact with questions about private properties and lots?

Please contact our GIS experts at

Where do I request a Public Health inspection?

Please visit the Environmental Health customer service portal at

How do I get a food handler’s permit?

Please visit our food handler’s page to apply and take the test online at

Who can answer questions, comments, kudos or complaints about roads in unincorporated King County?

Call the King County Roads 24/7 Road Helpline at 206-296-8100 or 1-800-527-6237 (1-800-KC-ROADS) or visit

King County jail inmate information

Use the jail inmate look up system online at

Visitor information is available at