WaterWorks is not accepting new applications at this time, the next grant cycle will be in early 2023. To get updates, sign up for email alerts under “Stay connected” on this page.
See information on the last grant cycle here; $5M awarded to community projects for 2021-2022.
To prepare your proposal, review the following:
Visit Important dates for information on grant cycles.
- To explore whether your project might be a good candidate for WaterWorks, check Eligibility
- Review Funded projects
- To better understand one of the key criteria, review WTD’s regional water quality responsibilities
- Evaluation criteria outlines how proposals are assessed and scored
- Funding policies covers common questions for applicants such as match and overhead costs, as well as policies for recipients such as reporting requirements and amendments
- Contact staff to discuss your proposal ideas
- Resources includes information on other funding sources, equity and social justice, green stormwater, and other planning tools