Applicants have been notified of their status for Letters of Intent (LOI) for the 2021/22 competitive track. The deadline for those invited to submit a full proposal is May 26, 2021, 11:59 pm. No new proposals are being accepted at this time through the competitive track, but you can check the council allocated funding.
View Online Info Sessions for Applicants:
If your organization currently has a WaterWorks grant, through the competitive or council-allocated track, you are still eligible to apply for a new grant. The minimum amount you can request is $20,000, and maximum is $200,000.
To prepare your proposal, review the following:
Visit Important dates for information on grant cycles.
- To explore whether your project might be a good candidate for WaterWorks, check Eligibility
- Review Funded projects
- To better understand one of the key criteria, review WTD’s regional water quality responsibilities
- Evaluation criteria outlines how proposals are assessed and scored
- Funding policies covers common questions for applicants such as match and overhead costs, as well as policies for recipients such as reporting requirements and amendments
- Contact staff to discuss your proposal ideas
- Resources includes information on other funding sources, equity and social justice, green stormwater, and other planning tools