Grant writing tips
- Top 5 Tips for Successful Grant Proposals, Candid.org blog
Nonprofit resources assistance
- Communities Rise, offers training, capacity building programs, and legal services to organizations, small businesses, and communities, including free grant-writing clinics.
- 501 Commons, has free resources such as tools & best practices listings, as well services they provide for a fee.
- Nonprofit AF humorous blog about the non-profit world, with a focus on racial equity.
WTD environmental programs
Equity and social justice
- King County equity and social justice plans, reports
- King County maps of demographics
- Washington Environmental Health disparities map; an interactive mapping tool that compares communities across our state for environmental health disparities.
- Place Matters, short video on inequities by Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies
- Unnatural Causes, PBS documentary series on socio-economic and racial inequities in health
- Greening the Ghetto, TED talk on environmental justice by Majora Carter
Green stormwater infrastructure (GSI)
- 700 Million Gallons, Seattle and King County Green Stormwater Infrastructure, tools and resources, including rainwise rebates for cisterns and rain gardens
- 12,000 Rain Gardens in Puget Sound, information about events, building a rain garden, and other resources
- Sound Impacts, GSI mapping tool to view projects in the region and related benefits; you can also add your project
- Right Place, Right Project: A Community Guide to Partnership Opportunities
- King County wastewater services education programs, free educational programs, treatment plant tours, and other resources for students, teachers, and the public
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Environmental Education EPA