for King County employees
The Records Management Program provides the resources necessary to help King County employees manage their records in order to increase compliance, efficiency and transparency.
- Legal Hold Best Practices (PDF)
- SharePoint and Teams Guidance (PDF)
- 3 minute demo: How to file to Content Manager from SharePoint or Teams ()
- Text Message Guidance - County-Issued Devices (PDF)
- Text Message Guidance - Personal Devices (PDF)
- Social Media Guidance (PDF)
- Standard Work Development Guidance (PDF)
Submit a Comment!
We want to hear from you! In order to improve our training materials and communications, please provide any feedback that you would like to share. Note: these comments are anonymous and we are not able to directly respond. If you need a response, please contact us by email
Looking for Records?
King County Archives - historical county records
Recorder's Office - recorded documents
Vital Statistics - birth and death records
Find Public Records - various county records
Public Records Program - submit a public disclosure request