Boise Creek habitat restoration projects
White River Watershed
Boise Creek is a tributary to the White River and drains the Enumclaw Plateau and foothills.
- Lower Boise Creek Channel Restoration Project
- Middle Boise Creek - Evans Channel Restoration Project
- Frequently asked questions about Boise Creek restoration
Middle Boise Creek - Van Wieringen Farm Field Access Drive Relocation Project SEPA documents
- Mid Boise Van Wieringen Farm Access Drive Relocation Determination of Non-Significance (DNS)
- Mid Boise Van Wieringen Farm Access Drive Relocation Environmental Checklist
For more information about Boise Creek habitat restoration projects, please contact Mason Bowles, Senior Ecologist, WLR Ecological Restoration and Engineering Services Unit.