Feel good, get the most out of life, and do your best work
If you are a King County employee facing layoff, please review this guide for a summary of financial and mental health resources available to you.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates:
Worksite Fund paused, telehealth resources available, and news from Balanced You
All coronavirus-related information from Balanced You can be found on the Balanced You blog. This includes program status updates, new resources, tips for self-care during a pandemic, and tips for caring for your children and community.
Recent Balanced You blog news includes:
- Telehealth options now available for Regence and Kaiser members
- Taking care of ourselves during a pandemic
- Worksite Fund temporarily paused due to coronavirus
- Telecommuting with children at home
- Exercise and stretching videos you can do in the field, in the office, or at home
- April and May mindfulness class schedule now available
If you have questions, please contact BalancedYou@kingcounty.gov.
Inspired by employees, Balanced You will equip you to live healthy and safe, know and use your benefits, and find balance in life and work. We're Investing in YOU to help you feel good, get the most out of life, and do your best work for the people of King County.
Please share your feedback with the team at Balanced You so we can spread good ideas, share success stories, and bring new tools to help you feel energized and be your best. The more you tell us, the better Balanced You will be!