About the Wastewater Treatment Division
Our regional wastewater treatment system has a big job to do. Not only does it operate around the clock to sustain a healthy environment, this vital infrastructure supports economic development that enables our region to thrive.
King County is committed to recovering and reusing the products of the wastewater treatment process. Beneficially recycling the treated water and nutrient-rich biosolids and recovering energy from waste gases increases the efficiency of our wastewater treatment plants, conserves resources, protects the environment, and saves money.
Learn more about WTD vision, mission, values, and goals.
Contacts and directions
- Mailing address and phone directory
- Customer service officers
- Public records officers
- WTD managers and program contacts
- Construction project contacts (listed on each construction project page)
- Directions to WTD facilities