Who We Are
The King County Superior Court Clerk’s Office, also known as the Department of Judicial Administration, serves as the independent record keeper for King County Superior Court.
The functions of our office include, but are not limited to:
- Serving all customers
- Receiving and processing court documents
- Providing a clerk presence at every court proceeding to make the record and take minutes
- Receipting fines and fees
- Initiating cases including civil and family law
- Disbursing funds
- Storing wills in the Will Repository
- Facilitating access to court records online and in person
- Managing the Adult Drug Diversion Program
Deliver professional, socially just, high-quality Superior Court record services and justice system programs to all of our customers.
Employees who are recognized for service excellence, innovation, and efficiency. We have an environment that is professional, friendly, diverse, and fun.