Skip to main content
King County logo

WE HAVE NO INFORMATION REGARDING SURPLUS FUNDS GENERATED BY A MORTGAGE COMPANY FORECLOSURE OR SHERIFF'S SALE. PLEASE CONTACT THE SUPERIOR COURT ACCOUNTING OFFICE AT 206-477-0812 TO ENQUIRE ABOUT THESE FUNDS. Per RCW 84.64.080, should a parcel be sold at tax foreclosure auction, any monies collected in excess of the amount due King County will be released to the person(s) or entity that was the owner of record at the time the Certificate of Delinquency was filed. Please check the link below or contact our offices at or 206-263-2649 if you believe there are funds due to you. A list of parcels for which we are holding surplus funds can be accessed by choosing the auction year below:

These funds are available for 3 years from the date of auction.

More information

For "Foreclosure" related questions please call 206-263-2649 Monday through Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm or email