Skip to main content
King County logo

Below are some of the instructions that are available through the Family Law Facilitators Office. Additional instructions (and required forms) are available by contacting the Family Law Facilitators Office directly. You also may find helpful materials by visiting this Northwest Justice Project website.

The instructions are not legal advice. If you need to consult with an attorney, you may wish to contact the King County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service to receive an attorney referral.

If you have questions about which forms you should use, or how to obtain forms, please contact the Family Law Facilitators Office, at 206-477-2553 (Seattle), or 206-477-2781 (Kent).