Birth control and sexual health clinics
Sexual and Reproductive Health Clinics
Call to make an appointment at a location near you:
- Auburn Public Health Center, 206-477-0600
- Eastgate Public Health Center, 206-477-8000
- Federal Way Public Health Center, 206-477-6800
- Kent Public Health Center, 206-477-6950
- Teen Health Clinics
- Community Service Office (CSO)
STD/HIV testing and treatment, yearly exams and Pap testing not available at CSO locations
The clinics listed above offer these free or low-cost and confidential services:
- Birth control methods
- Free condoms
- Pregnancy tests and resources
- STD and HIV testing and treatment
- Plan B / Emergency birth control
- Yearly exams and Pap tests
Resources for clinic providers
About our clinics
All people are welcome at our clinics, including people of any age, race, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, ability to pay and immigration status.
- High quality
You will get expert, high quality care from the doctors, nurse practitioners and nurses at our clinics.
- Free or low-cost
No one is turned away because they cannot afford to pay.
All teens are welcome at our clinics. People under 18 can get services without parent or guardian permission. Learn more about our Teen Clinics.
We will not tell anyone about your visit, regardless of your age.
We accept all types of insurance, including private, Apple Health/Medicaid and Take Charge. No one is turned away because they cannot afford to pay.