Note: As of Jan. 1, 2021, The Everett Clinic will no longer be offered as part of the KingCare Select medical plan. During Open Enrollment, members of this network will have the opportunity to choose a different KingCare Select network or be defaulted into the KingCare plan for next year.
Employees who enroll in KingCare Select choose one of four Accountable Health Networks (AHNs) in the Puget Sound region: Eastside Health Network, The Everett Clinic, MultiCare Connected Care™, and UW Medicine.
With KingCare Select, you’re connected to a well-rounded network of local providers working as a team. They go beyond treating illness to focus on your total health and wellness. It’s convenient, personalized care at a lower cost.
See what your coworkers have to say about their experiences with this plan—watch the KingCare Select Employee Testimonial video.
Note: At this time, the KingCare Select medical plan is not available to Deputy Sheriffs, Sheriff Captains, and TEA-Transit employees.
Same benefits—lower cost
The KingCare Select plan covers the same set of services and offers the same benefit limits as the traditional KingCare plan, but with lower deductibles and out-of-pocket costs when using network providers.
Learn more about KingCare Select networks
About KingCare Select
Using the provider search tool
What you need to consider before choosing KingCare Select
- You must choose one of the four networks during Open Enrollment: KingCare Select gives you a choice between four different Accountable Health Networks (AHNs) in the Puget Sound region: Eastside Health Network, The Everett Clinic, MultiCare Connected Care™, and UW Medicine. Each provider network is separate. When you enroll in one, the providers in the other three networks are considered out-of-network and you will pay more to use them. Some providers may be in more than one network.
- Providers and facilities: Each KingCare Select network offers a choice of specific health care providers and facilities. If you have particular providers or facilities you want to use, review the networks carefully. To learn how to use the provider search tool to explore the providers available in each network, watch the video.
- A doctor for each family member: Each person in your family can choose their own primary care provider (PCP) to address their health needs, as long as all of your family’s providers are in your chosen KingCare Select network.
- Out-of-network considerations: If you want to continue seeing providers who are not part of your chosen KingCare Select network, you will pay significantly more for care. For out-of-network coverage details, see the Medical Plan Comparison Charts for Regular employees and Transit ATU 587 employees.
- Geographic service areas: The four networks primarily cover King, Snohomish, and Pierce counties. Review the service area maps for locations and facilities.
- Emergency care: Traveling? You'll be covered for emergency care at the in-network level at any Regence-network emergency room.
- More: See the KingCare Select FAQ.
Phone: 800-376-7926, 711 (TTY)
Email: Contact Regence
Web: Regence BlueShield
24/7 Nurse Line: 800-267-6729
Policy #s: Regular 10017241-0001, Transit 10017241-0004, Sheriff 10017241-0016
PO Box 1106
Lewiston, ID 83501
Phone: 844-380-8838, 800-863-5488 (TTY)
Web: CVS Caremark
Policy #: 0385
CVS Caremark Claims Dept.
P.O. Box 52136
Phoenix, AZ 85072-2136